JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Living Dead Dolls part 3

It's been a while since my last post. Haven't bought a doll since the beginning of March. No room to put them anywhere until I move in with the boyfriend. 
So here are a couple that I got but never got around to posting about them...until now.

So Bloody Mary is part of series 17, Urban Legends. A series I hope to have all of. Though some of the dolls aren't cheap. I was lucky to get her for under $100.

We all know him. If you don't, then you've been living under a rock. Billy from Saw. One of my fav horror movies. Though, they could have stopped at 3 or 4. Great concept for a film nonetheless. 



A very famous horror icon, Leatherface. Incredibly cute doll. Love his face. And one more horror doll off my list.

And last, but not least, Walpurgis. Probably my most wanted doll. Maybe tied with Edward Scissorhands. Hard to find and not really cheap. Only released in Germany. Love the Satanic look she has. Especially with her goat mask.


So for now, that is all. Series 25 is set to release at the end of May. Record store downtown told me they ordered new dolls whenever a new series is released. So next payday I'll make my way down there. There is only 2 in that series that stand out to me.
I preordered a new scary tales doll. Little Bo Creep. That's out in June.
I also preordered dolls based on the movie Psycho. A set of 2. That's not set to release until October I think. 
Then a new Universal Monsters doll is out. Dracula. 
And then Series 26, based on witches. I think that one is set for release in September. I have no idea how they look yet but I preordered the whole series. Cheaper to do it that way. Instead of getting them one by one. And witches are my fav supernatural beings. So I couldn't pass that up. 
I guess that's enough yapping about my dolls for today :P


No comments :

Post a Comment