JellyPages.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

Living Dead Dolls part 2

So I got more dolls since my last post :P
Can't wait for decent pay checks so I can get more. My buying has been slow recently.

So here is the lovely Snow White. She is from Scary Tales vol 4.



And her Evil Stepmother.

 From Series 24 Andras. Another of the demon series.


Of course when I came across this at my local record store, couldn't leave him there. He was one of the ones on my must have lists. Mr. Freddy Krueger. There was 2 released on 2010. One based on the remake and the 'classic' Freddy. Which is what I was lucky to get.


When I first saw that they were doing Universal Studios Living Dead Dolls, I had to get them. Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolfman...Those are like the most popular movie figures EVER. So Volume One, Frankenstein 

And The Bride.


So continuing with my horror movie collection. Finally decided to get Chucky. He's been at the record store for a while. And the dolls on the top of my list are all the ones that are based on movie characters. So he was another must.


This doll wasn't originally on my list but when I came across her, I really liked her. Cute hair, lovely dress and cool wings. Demonique is part of Resurrection series 6. And she is a variant. So apparently, there was less than 100 made. And I am one of the hundred.


So that is all for now. I have a couple more on the way in the mail :D

No comments :

Post a Comment