JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ebay shopping.

I went a little over board these past couple of weeks with my credit card :)
That Betsey Johnson bag I wanted...well I ended up buying this one instead.

It's an Ed Hardy Junk food bag. Or something like that. I already owned one in this style.
It looks great. I love the skulls.

Yesterday I finally got in the mail my cherry blossom ring.
Really cute.
And I also got my pentacle bracelet.


It's gorgeous. Totally happy with this purchase.

I'm still waiting on quite a bit of stuff.
Not like I needed more, but I had to buy this bag. Kind of a lolita style.

And I need a new make up bag (uhhh no I don't :P )But I bought one anyway.
HELLO KITTY!

Why I would buy a wallet after just recently getting this...

....I'll never know.
But i came across this wallet when a friend of mine posted a zombie style wallet she wanted on another friends wall. It's by IRON FIST. Way funky and cool.
So I choose this sugar/candy skull witch one.



Well I'll end it here and continue with the rest of the stuff in another post. I'm extremely tired.

3 comments :

  1. nice haul!! aah! i love your ring!! :D cute!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cherry blossom ring and your betsey Johnson bag! Btw I like how you shout to the world how much you love your man coz I also do the same thing. Hehe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when you have a great guy, you should brag ;)

    ReplyDelete